We @ Shikhar Vedh has arranged Naneghat to Bhimashankar (Nabhi) range trek
Hope to c u with us
Brief Introduction & Summary:
Distance to be covered: 90 km approx.
Difficulty level: Medium
Endurance level: High – Previous trekking experience required.
Maximum participants: 25 only
Itinerary of the trek is as follows:
Day 0 ::
Meet at Mumbai Central Depot by 22:00 Hrs
Depart by ST Bus to Junnar
Day 1 ::
Will reach @ Junnar by 4 am
Travel to Naneghat by Pvt Jeep
06:00 Hrs: @ Naneghat
Post breakfast start our trek Explore Naneghat Platue
Then Ascend Jivdhan Fort, Explore, Descend to Ghatghar village (~ 5 hrs)
Lunch in Ghatghar Village
14:00 Hrs : Trek to Amboli Village
19:00 Hrs : @ Amboli Village
Dinner & Overnight stay at Amboli Village
Day 2 ::
Early Wake up … A long day 2 trek
Post B/f & Tea
Trek to Dhakoba fort (~3.5 Hrs)
11:00 Hrs : @ Dhakoba Fort … EXplore
Trek to Durg Fort (~ 2.5 Hrs)
14:00 Hrs : @ Durg Fort …. Explore
Have Packed Lunch en-route
16:00 Hrs : Move to Ahupe Village for Overnight Stay (~ 4 Hrs)
20:00 Hrs : @ Ahupe village
Dinner & Overnight stay at Ahupe Village
Day 3 ::
Post Breakfast Move to Bhimashankar via Kondwal Village (~ 6 hrs )
13:00 hrs : Lunch Time
From Bhimashankar move to Pune, Mumbai by public / private transport on your own
- Group Size: Max.20
- Contribution: Rs. 3450/- per head
- Transportation from Mumbai / Pune to Junnar to Naneghat
- All veg meals during the trek
- Basic Accommodation at villager’s house
- Guidance and Expertise Charges.
- Medical aid other than first aid.
- Anything else other than mentioned above.
One needs to transfer / NEFT Rs 3450/- per head (Non-Refundable) as an advance at the time of booking. Balance Amount in Cash on trek
Name: JAGADISH GOVIND PATIL
ICICI Bank A/c No.: – 026801521464
Vartak Nagar Branch, Thane (W)
IFSC Code :: ICIC0000268OR
Googlepay : 9702121373
- Things to carry:
1) Some ready to eat food, dry snacks, biscuits, cakes, etc.
2) Good quality shoes preferably ACTION trekking shoes, chappals during relax time.
3) Water bottle min 3 Ltrs.
4) Sleeping mat/bag, shawl, etc.
5) Personal medicines.
6) Extra pair of cloths.
7) A haversack to put in all the things to be carried
- Special Notes:
1) Registration through phone calls only with adv payment
2) Avoid wearing gold ornaments and valuables.
3) We all are going for an historic, adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR, There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
4) Do’s & Don’ts will be explained during the introduction session. All are bound by the same.
For confirmation pls reply here or do contact on
Jagadish Patil: 09702121373 / 09869369836 .
Also join us @
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shikharvedh/