We @ Shikhar Vedh has arranged Lonavla to Bhimashankar (Lobhi) range trek on 12 – 13 September 2020
Hope to c u with us
Brief Introduction & Summary:
Distance to be covered: 70km approx.
Difficulty level: Medium
Endurance level: High – Previous trekking experience required.
Maximum participants: 25 only
Lonavala to Bhimashankar is known to be one of the ancient trek routes in the Sahyadri ranges. This old route shall put your endurance level to test. This a life changing experience, and worth every effort that you put in every stride. Hills and downhill, plateaus and long vast plateaus, dense forest of Karvi plants, ever-changing route, breath taking beauty. One of the most amazing trekking experiences we must say.
Itinerary of the trek is as follows:
Day 0 :: Friday 11th September 2020 :
Meet at Lonavala station by 23:00 Hrs
Here, enjoy the small introduction session. Start the trek from station.
Day 1 :: Saturday 12th September 2020 :
Will reach @ Valvand village by 3:30 am
A 2 hours rest … and after having breakfast start our trek towards Kondeshwar temple ….
9:30 Hrs : @ Kondeshwar temple
Move to beautiful Kusur plateau. The huge plateau with awesome greenery and windy sometimes. We’ll reach Kusur village by lunch time. Have lunch (Self-Carried) at Kusur village. around 13:00 Hrs
Transport to Talapewadi village by private vehicle from Kusur.
Start trekking from Talape village approximately 3 hours trek to Padharwadi village via famous ‘Vandre Khind’ which is a rest of day village. This village is at core of Sahyadri. reach @ Padharwadi by 7 pm … Overnight stay at Padharwadi.
Day 2 :: Sunday 13th September 2020
The final Day. Today we’ll reach out final destination to the Bhimashankar. We will start our trek early morning so that we can complete as early as possible. After breakfast, start trek from Padharwadi. After crossing huge plateau reach at final point at Bhimashankar. Trek conclude with lot of sense of achievement and off course happy memories.
13:00 hrs : Lunch Time
From Bhimashankar move to Pune , Mumbai by public / private transport
Meeting Point & time
Meet Friday 11 September 2020 at Lonavla Railway Station by 11:00 PM
Mumbai people can board 17411 – Mahalaxmi Express from CST by 20:20 hrs
& alight @ Loanavala station by 22:50 Hrs
Pune people can take 21:05 Hrs lonavala local & reach @ lonavala by 22:30 pm
- Group Size: Max.25
- Contribution: Rs. 2000/- per head
- Transportation arrangements from Kusur to Talpewadi village
- All meals during the trek (Except Saturday Lunch)
- Accommodation at villager’s house
- Guidance and Expertise Charges.
- Medical aid other than first aid.
- Anything else other than mentioned above.
One needs to transfer / NEFT Rs 2000/- per head (Non-Refundable) as Full advance at the time of booking.
Name: JAGADISH GOVIND PATIL
ICICI Bank A/c No.: – 026801521464
Vartak Nagar Branch, Thane (W)
IFSC Code :: ICIC0000268
Googlepay : 9702121373
- Things to carry:
1) Some ready to eat food, dry snacks, biscuits, cakes, etc.
2) Good quality shoes preferably ACTION trekking shoes, chappals during relax time.
3) Water bottle min 3 Ltrs.
4) Sleeping mat/bag, shawl, etc.
5) Personal medicines.
6) Extra pair of cloths.
7) A haversack to put in all the things to be carried
- Special Notes:
1) Registration through phone calls only with adv payment
2) Avoid wearing gold ornaments and valuables.
3) We all are going for an historic, adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR, There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
4) Do’s & Don’ts will be explained during the introduction session. All are bound by the same.
For confirmation pls reply here or do contact on
Jagadish Patil: 09702121373 / 09869369836
Also join us @
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shikharvedh/