Shikhar Vedh : Leh-Ladakh Expedition 2019
Roads to Heaven…!
We at Shikhar Vedh invite you all to have “Leh-Ladakh Expedition a Road Trip to Heaven” with us. Its a dream destination of every traveller, its self a photograph in the imagination of photographer, the curvy roads and high mountain pass is heaven for every rider and peaceful time for thought process, a time to spent in solitude in the himalayas in land of Lamas.
Join us to live the moment and make a memory forever with us.
Scheduled Batches 2019 ( Leh – Ladakh )
Batch 1 : 5th June – 12 June 2019
Batch 2 : 16th August 2019 – 23th August 2019
Leh-Ladakh just the name enough and adventures, travellers hearts starts pumping. Its heaven for the riders and top destination for travellers.
Its with numerous trekking trails, valleys, and picturesque lakes. Renowned as the land of monks and monasteries there is lots to see in this amazing piece of land.
Leh is at an altitude of 3524 metres (11,562 ft), and connects via National Highway 1D to Srinagar in the southwest and to Manali in the south via the Leh-Manali Highway.
Nubra Valley the tri-armed valley located north east of Ladakh valley. The Shyok River meets the Nubra or Siachan River to form a large valley that separates the Ladakh and Karakoram Ranges. The Shyok river is a tributary of the Indus river. The average altitude of the valley is about 10,000 ft. i.e. 3048 metres above the sea level. The common way to access this valley is to travel over the Khardung La pass from Leh town.
7 N / 8 Days Itinerary:
Day 01: Wednesday 5 June 2019 : – Arrival @ Leh Airport
Arrive @ Leh Airport by 1 pm …
Rest For the day … Acclimatization
* Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 02: Thursday 6 June 2019 : – Sightseeing in Leh
* Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at your lodgings and then head out for a sightseeing tour around the town of Leh. There are a number of popular tourist attractions that you may visit, such as Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and Jama Masjid.
* This day, rest is also required to acclimatize with high altitude.
Day 03: Friday 7 June 2019 : – Leh – Khardung La – Diskit – Hunder ( Nubra Valley )
* We will be heading towards Nubra Valley where on the way visiting Khardung La ( highest motorable Pass ) in the world.
* Time for enjoy, photography followed by journey towards Nubra Valley.
* On the way visit to Diskit is the place where monastries have tallest statue of buddha.
* Overnight stay at Nubra Valley in Camps.
Day 04: Saturday 8 June 2019 : – Hunder-Sumur-Panamik-
* Visit to Hunder Sand dunes.
* Sumur Monastries, panamik hot spring, visit to Confluence ( Sangam ) of Shyok and Nubra River, khardung la and return to leh.
* Overnight Stay at Leh.
Day 05: Sunday 9 June 2019 : – Leh – Hemis Monastry – Pangong Tso Lake Via Changla Pass
* We will be visiting to Pangong Tso one of the most beautiful lake in the world via covering Hemis ( famous for 3 Idiots School) Thicksey monastries en-route.
* Overnight at Pangong Tso lake in Camps.
* Enjoy the camping with bone-fire, have fun and make the bonding as family with travellers.
Day 06: Monday 10 June 2019 : – Pangong Tso Lake – Shey Palace – Leh (125km)
* Visit to Shey Palace en-route.
* Reach Leh, time for roaming in Leh and shopping, bike check.
* Overnight at Leh
About 3-4 hours of Ride depend upon breaks.
Day 7: Tuesday 11 June 2019 : – Leh – Tso Moriri via Chumathang (220Km)
* Heading towards Tso moriri, A lake which is surrounded by the beautiful mountains… A blue sky on the earth moment for us at Tso moriri. Spend time and enjoy the moment. Capture the memories forever.
* Overnight at Tso Moriri or Karzok village.
Day 8: Wednesday 12 June 2019 :- Tso Moriri – Leh (220Km)
* This day we will start early in the morning so that we can reach Sarchu for overnight stay.
Drop to Leh Airport by 4 pm
Note : Please do keep one extra day as Buffer time since any natural calamities like snow fall, road jam can extend our journey.
Notes : Leh to Leh :- 5 June -12 June 2019 (7 N / 8 Days)
Cost : Rs. 26000/- pp
Accommodation from Leh to Leh (i.e Hotels / Guest House / Camps/ TENTs ).
Food which includes Breakfast and Dinner.
(Note : Lunch will be en-route which will be on participants cost.)
3. Travel from Leh to Leh
Drop : Leh Airport
Terms and Conditions:
Participant needs to get the personal medicines if any.
All the accommodations will be on sharing basis ( 3 person) in all the stay locations.
Participants needs to take care of belongings and all the electrical devices, cameras and ornaments. SHIKHAR VEDH will not be responsible for any kind of loss ( accidental / natural ).
Since its a group activity, the group leaders decision will be final and we encourage support from all the participant for the same.
We are visiting to high territory, so that any change in itinerary due incidents due to natural calamities, bad conditions or other issues which is not in our control will be cost effective to all.
Team Shikhar Vedh
Jagdish Patil : 9702121373 / 9869369836