Total Cost for the tour will be 31,500/- pp approx, which includes
Accommodation in Hotels / Guest House / Camps (Triple Sharing ).
Food which includes Breakfast and Dinner.
(Note : Lunch will be en-route which will be on participants cost.)
3. Travel from Chandigadh to Chandigadh in Non A/c pvt vehicle
4. Entry fees wherever applicable, Monastery fees
Pick up : Chandigadh on Sunday 30 June 2019
Drop : Chandigad on Tuesday 9 July 2019
Spiti’ Means a middle land i.e. Land between Ladakh & Tibet . A beautiful trip through the high mountains and deep valleys of Kinnaur (Sangla and Kalpa) to Spiti and ending back in Manali crossing the high pass of Rohtang and Kunzum. This trip is only possible from July onwards when the road between Kunzum and Rohtang opens.
Day 1 : Sunday 30 June 2019
Chandigarh- Shimla- Kufri- Narkanda (180 kms / 7-8 hours)
Arrive Chandigarh before 11 am
Drive towards Narkhanda … En-route Lunch
Reach Narkhanda in the evening
Overnight @ Narkhanda
Day 2 : Monday 1 July 2019
Narkanda- Sarahan- Wangtoo- Sangla (160 kms/ 7-8 hrs)
Explore Narkhanda … Highest peak – Hatu peak & Temple
Move towards Sangla
En-route explore Sarahan village – famous for Bhimkali temple
Overnight @ Sangla
Day 3 : Tuesday 2 July 2019
Sangla- Chitkul- Kalpa (100 kms/ 4 hrs)
Visit Kamru Fort in Sangla
Post B/F, head to explore Chitkul- last inhabited village on Indo-Tibet border.
After visting Sangla & Chitkul, further drive to Kalpa a beautiful place
Overnight @ Kalpa – Hotel / Guesthouse
Day 4 : Wednesday 3 July 2019
Kalpa- Pooh- Khab- Nako- Sumdo- Tabo (170 kms / 9-10 hours)
Post B/f, move towards Nako, a famous for lake & Monastery
further drive to spiti valley – first village sumdo & then to Tabo
Overnight @ Tabo
Day 5 : Thursday 4 July 2019
Tabo- Dhankar- Pin Valley (70 kms / 4 hours)
- “Ajanta of Himalayas”- The Tabo Monastery which is close to 1000 years old now.
- Dhankar Monastery- Seat of the King in ancient times- the most beautiful setting of a monument which hangs on a cliff and overlooks the confluence of Spiti and Pin River.
Overnight @ Pin Valley
Day 6 : Friday 5 July 2019
Pin Valley- Kye- Khibber- Kaza (80 kms / 4 hours)
- Kungri monastery – the last hold of Buchen Lamas in Sangam.
- Kye monastery – is on top of a mountain overlooking the Spiti valley and a huge river bed.
- Kibber Village – which was once the highest motorable village in the world.
Day 7 : Saturday 6 July 2019
Kaza- Hikkim- Komic- Langza- Kaza (70 kms / 3 hours)
- Langza – the main area for Fossils.
- Hikkim – the highest post office in the world.
- Komik – one of the highest villages in the world at 4600 meters.
Day 8 : Sunday 7 July 2019
Kaza- Losar – Kunzum Pass – Chandratal Lake (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- Chandra Tal- The lake of the moon.
- Losar – the last village of Spiti valley.
Overnight @ Camps
Day 9 : Monday 8 July 2019
Chandratal- Batal- Chatru- Gramphoo- Rohtang- Manali (120 kms / 7 hrs)
Leave spiti valley early morning and enter to Lahual valley
Reach Manali via famous Rohatang Pass
Overnight @ Manali
Day 10 : Manali- Kullu- Mandi- Chandigarh (290 kms / 10 hours).
Leave early in the morning to catch your evening flight/train/bus from Chandigarh back to your hometown. Trip ends here
Terms and Conditions:
Participant needs to get the personal medicines if any.
All the accommodations will be on triple sharing basis
Participants needs to take care of belongings and all the electrical devices, cameras and ornaments. SHIKHAR VEDH will not be responsible for any kind of loss ( accidental / natural ).
Since its a group activity, the group leaders decision will be final and we encourage support from all the participant for the same.
We are visiting to high territory, so that any change in itinerary due incidents due to natural calamities, bad conditions or other issues which is not in our control will be cost effective to all.
Jagdish Patil : 9702121373 / 9869369836