Friendship Day Special…!
Explore Offbeat & the unknown. Go there where nobody dare. Go deep inside the Malshej Ghat jungle explore numerous waterfalls & the streams surrounding with misty cloud & get the chance visit Dad of all Waterfalls 1275ft Kalu Waterfall…Heaven is here, Feel It…
Malshej Ghat is a wildly beautiful haven of towering peaks and bottomless valleys, home to a hundred different kinds of flora and fauna, and mountain air so fragrant and pure, you wish you could capture the scent and take it back home with you. Miles upon miles of rolling meadows and paddies neatly stitched into a huge quilt of varying greens, the peaks hiding behind rolling mists and blue-grey monsoon clouds all vie for your attention.
This is a very old route which was in use before the ghat roadways were built. This route gives magnificent views of harishchandragad, rohidas, bhairavgad, kombada, thidbi. You will also visit 1200 ft kaalu waterfall enroute as well many small waterfall around. While descend you see a Ganpati idol varved in a rock wall and rock cut steps which are proof of historical existence of this route.
* Meeting Point Kalyan ST Bus Depot by 22.00pm on 4th August 2018 (We will be back to Mumbai on Sunday 5th August 2018 by 17.00pm tentatively.)
* Waiver Form submission & catch public transport by bus
* Post bumpy ride of 2.5hrs we will reach Khubhi phata
* More 20mins walk for villager’s house.
* We will reach base village morning by 02.30am
* Rest for 2/3 hrs & wakeup call by morning 05.30am
* Have bf and refresh yourself & ready for Offbeat Thrill
* Brief about trek and start ascend by 07.00am sharp
* Reach Old Ghat Entrance by 30/40mins of gradual walk in beautiful misty climate
* Start descend immediate in route photos & enjoy surrounding
* It will take 4/5 hrs to reach base village titabhi. Have delicious Village lunch post travel to Kalyan by private jeep.
Trek end by beautiful memories.
Cost for Trek : Rs.1400/- per participant
Travelling from-to Kalyan
1 bf/Tea, 1 Lunch, (Basic Village Food)
Guide and Expertise Charges
Equipment’s and Safety Gears
Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion
Medical & Insurance
Last date for registration: – Till Seats get Full.
Things to Carry :-
* Rucksack or bag to carry all things (Compulsory)
* Extra pair of cloths if required by you. (Douple Wrap in plastic bag avoaid drenched)
* 1 Chaddar
* Some ready eat food like plum cake, biscuits, fruits Paratha/Thepala/Boiled Eggs/Dates Etc. (Compulsory)
* Glucon-D or Electrolytes (Compulsory)
* Drinking water min 2ltr
* Personal medicine if any
* Headlamp or Torch (Compulsory)
* Good grip shoes (Compulsory) (flotters are not allowed)
* Full Sleeves Shirt & Full Pant.
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
For confirmation, do call on below no or reply here
Jagdish Patil : 09702121373 (Whtsapp) / 09869369836
Ganesh Gajare : 7738374948 (Whsapp) / 9833351478
Also join us @
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shikharvedh/