Pavna Dam is constructed across the Pavana River. This is a nice place to spend some time with family and friends. Pavna Dam Campsite offers Tented accommodation with bonfire and barbeque. Guests can enjoy local food and other activities available Trekking, Caves Visit.
Cost Rs 1800 per head ( Food – Tented stay – Barbeque – Campfire – Lonavala to Lonavala Pickup and Drop )
- Pavna Lake Camping is 112 km drive from Mumbai, 3 hours drive & 90 km drive from Pune, 2.30 hours drive
Pawna Lonavala Camping Itinerary
People Travelling from Mumbai can board the following train ( Mumbai CSMT – Nagercoil Express – 12:10 – 14:38 ) OR avail MSRTC bus service
People Travelling from Pune can board Pune – Lonavala Local starting at 13:00 pm
Day One – Pawana Lake Camping ( 23 Dec 2017 / 31st Dec 2017)
- 14:30 – Reach Lonavala
- 15:00 – Jeep Ride from Lonavala to Camping Site
- 16:00 – Reach Campsite
- 16:30 – Evening Tea.
- 17:00 – Relax by the Pawana Lake, unwind yourself get comfortable at campsite.
- 18:30 – Sunset
- 19:30 – Evening will be spent enjoying BBQ and Campfire.
- 21:30 – Dinner
- 22:30 – Enjoy Night filled with stars.
- 23:00 – Rest for the Night
Day Two – Pawana Lake Camping ( 24 Dec 2017 / 1 Jan 2018)
- 08:00 – Wake up relaxed
- 10:30 – Check out after morning tea and breakfast
- You can also drive to campsite directly by your own vehicle … cost will be Rs 1600 per head for such clients
Things to carry and Rules:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Odomos – Mosquito Repellent
- Sunscreen – Extra Clothes – Sunglasses
- Extra Footwear – Towel
- Camera – Telescope – Gopro
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Do not litter eco sensitive zone
- Listen to the campsite in charge
- No Swimming allowed inside lake
Name: JAGADISH GOVIND PATIL
ICICI Bank A/c No.: – 026801521464
Vartak Nagar Branch, Thane (W)
IFSC Code :: ICIC0000268
Last date for registration: – 4 days prior to batch dates
Contact Jagadish Patil : 9702121373 / 9869369836